Mistress Kate add me up on google hangouts at...

Katen206
Katen206
My name is Dominatrix Kate, a true Mistress in heart and I do my job for the pleasure but with the respect for the Art itself, which doesn’t mean I will be giving out freebies or tasks for free!
My domination includes cross dresser small penis humiliation, anal play, make up, castrations,penetration, house chores and other sissies tasks.
I would make you the dirtiest, kinkiest, obedient servant and most perverted slut You can be!!! 💘 then also give you sissy tasks to accomplish with wide range of toys and many fetishes to play with. I will be the one to fulfill your dreams and biggest fantasies.
You'll be my sub and I promise to:
*1* use you as I see fit within your hard limits
*2* control, direct and correct you
*3* to walk you through the gate of hell
Hello Dominatrix Kate,

In advance, this text leads to my request for a special personalized bondage task / Szenario you think of for me and I will try and put myself into it as you decide for my fate.

Hi first of all again. My name is Fabian and I write you because I’m a horny 25 year old bisexual student who likes wearing women’s skinny jeans and even skin thight leggings on a regular basis because of their more feminine thight fit and pronounciation of my favorite body part, my round and sexy butt.

Further I am really into bondage and especially self bondage. I love to get tied or put myself into bondage. I love the feeling of being helplessly tied with no chance of an early or easy way out. I love the feeling of being completely vulnerable and unable to hide for example my nude body while tied or while completing a previous decided extra task that has to be completed in order to get free. For example like walking nude in a forest with hands tied behind the back.

Unable to do anything to get free or in this example even dress up again until I reach the previously chosen location where for example the necessary key is placed to enable unlocking the handcuffs.

Ok now what I wanted to ask you is if you can do me the favour of acting / planning out a situation I have to put myself in for as long as you wish for your enjoyment through my domination and submission.

Therefore I‘m asking you Mistress Kate, to write me concretely, if you are even interested, giving me a concrete description about

1.) where I should tie myself. (In a forest, my bed, dinner table,… just to give some examples),

2.) for how long I have to endure your erotic dutys (minutes, hours, maybe even you come across a task you want me to complete in order to get free.

3. ) I ask you to tell me how / in what position you want me tied / tie myself.

4.) What Cloth should or should I not wear when tied ?

You can choose different kinds of options for the bondage:

I have:

- hemp ropes

- electronic time lock 🔒 you can set the opening time between 1 min. Until all the way up with 99 hours. It will once set not open until the time is over
(So Please be human with your time, I have a private life some time besides our little erotic adventure fantasy that needs to be taken care of as well. Thanks for your understatement Mistress.

- 2 pairs of handcuffs made from metal with keys. no child safety mechanism, just real Metall police / security cuffs.

- I also have 4 or more special one way moving rope ratchets :

( String with a metal ratchet that makes one end once pulled on the other end unable to be drawn back in the other direction even by a strong pull against the ratchet. Only when lifting a lever on the ratchet itself it’s possible to pull the string back into the direction it would get looser. The ratchets each hold 60 kg and in no way possible can I rip or pull hard enough with one arm or leg against it‘s locking mechanism. (This is Great for a spread eagle position either lying or standing in my opinion.) but decide what you want to use yourself.

If you have any more ideas feel free to let them flow into your plan for my disgrace and domination and I really hope to hear from you soon and make your wildest fantasy become reality

As a reward for your time you will of course get to see me fotographed or maybe filmed in all my various given struggles and tasks on my way to free myself for your enjoyment and my fulfillment of my deepest erotic desires and fetish’s.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great fun time thinking and until then I wish you a all the best and that you stay healthy.

Your‘s sincerely

your obedient and submissive Toy slut and slave boy Fabian (hopeful that you are the one to help make my desires and fantasy’s become real life. 🍀)!

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum