Anywhere , Im looking for a sub to be my toy...

Goddess
Goddess
I want a sub i can milk and drain , if you are not into it you can come try , you most likely will be addicted .

You don’t have to be nervous, you won’t have a bad experience with me !

Im into : Joi , dom , bondage , humiliation , worship , face sitting , blind folding , milking .

Dm me if you're interested ;)
Italian Real Slave
Italian Real Slave
Mistresses. I am sending you this letter begging you to give me the opportunity to be put to the test so that you can evaluate whether I can satisfy your Dominate nature by making you happy, even asking me to carry out every task, every job and every chore that it concerns his life Mistress. I am a 45-year-old slave, I live in Italy, I am an architect, a distinguished and established freelancer, cultured, youthful in appearance, in body and spirit, free from commitments every evening and completely free every weekend. I am a serious slave who is really interested in a 24/7 relationship. I'm a man I'm single and childless, I live alone and here in Veneto I have neither relatives nor friends. I am eager to be able to become your personal slave or even one of your exclusive property slaves and if you order me to prove to you that I really want to live under your heels, I am ready to accept being branded by you permanently in addition to wearing my body the marks of her heels. Furthermore, in gratitude for the honor of belonging to you, I will give you the keys to the padlock of the chastity belt which I will wear permanently as a sign of my total belonging to you so that I am your exclusive property. It will be only you who, from the moment you decide to possess me, will have me in your exclusive power until you want to have me and until then you will be able to use and humiliate me without any limit, you will impose the rules that I will always have to follow and subscribe to so that you make me become her slave, having no Dominion limit in submitting me, using me and punishing me, to make my Mistress happy who makes me suffer with pain and always humiliated to make me happy by keeping me under her heels. I would really like to show you that I am exactly the slave you are looking for. P. S. I have already lived as a personal slave of a famous Mistress of Milan for 5 continuous years
Mikefii
Mikefii
Joi ? Really I’m so into that
Mike
Mike
Goddess come milk me, I would love that

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum